Cape Town Tours
Explore the Mother City and the Fairest Cape – from the oldest buildings in South Africa to trendy waterfront shopping; from majestic Table Mountain to sun drenched beaches; and from dramatic seascapes to verdant vineyards.
Cape Town regularly tops many lists of world must-visit destinations and Cape Town’s iconic Table Mountain has recently been voted one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World. Cosmopolitan and fashionable, the relaxed atmosphere and pavement café culture give Cape Town a Southern European feel – but with a distinctive African twist. There is a range of accommodation to suit all tastes and all budgets: glamorous 5-star hotels, stylish boutique hotels, comfortable guesthouses & cosy B&Bs.
A host of outdoor and adventure activities is on offer in Cape Town. Add to this a vibrant nightlife and you have the ideal destination for the young-at-heart. Cape Town is also an ideal family holiday destination, with much to entertain little ones. As for honeymoons, there are few cities more romantic.
Cape Town highlights
• Iconic Table Mountain • Cape Point • Cape Winelands • Historic buildings
• Vibrant local culture • Beautiful Blue Flag beaches • Victoria & Alfred Waterfront
• Kirstenbosch National Botanical Gardens • Robben Island
• Penguin colony at Boulders Beach• Outdoor and adventure activities
• Top restaurants and pavement cafés • Yacht cruise around Table Bay
• Local craft markets• Whale watching between July and November